If you want your logo to appear on a receipt, ConsignCloud accepts any standard image file type (jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and svg) under 2 MB.
Uploading a logo
- Click on "Settings" at the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down to "Store Policies" and click the cog to open.
- Mid-way down, find "Receipt Image". (It's underneath "Check Printing".)
- Click "Upload Image".
- Click "Choose File" and search for your file on your computer. Alternatively, you can drag-and-drop onto the "Choose File" box from your computer.
- Click "Upload".
- Once it is finished uploading, scroll to the bottom and click "Update your store settings" to save.
Seeing your receipt image
Without needing to print a receipt, you can see what your receipt image would look like.
- Go to "Sales".
- Find any sale you have transacted.
- Click on the sale # link.
A pop-up should come up that will show you your receipt with image. If you don't see any pop-up, make sure your pop-ups are enabled in your browser.
If you aren't seeing your receipt image, make sure that there are no spaces in the file name. (For instance, "my-store-logo.png" would work, but not "my store logo.png".)