ConsignCloud Consignment Software was built to make managing consignor relationships easy. ConsignCloud Consignment Software instantly notifies consignors when their items sell, or when they need to be returned to the consignor. Here's a quick tutorial on how to update your consignor instant notifications.
1. Login to ConsignCloud
2. Click on the 'Settings' tab.
3. Select 'Email Templates' from the left sidebar.
4. Edit each consignor message accordingly.
Three Types of Instant Consignor Notifcations
ConsignCloud sends out three types of consignor notifications to help you build and maintain better relationships with your consignors.
- New Consignor: When you add a new consignor to the system, ConsignCloud will send out an email welcoming your new consignor. This is a great opportunity for you to introduce your store and your consignment system.
- Return Items: It's important to keep your inventory fresh. When you decide the items need to be returned, you can input the items to the "Return Items" form in "Inventory". Once you finalize those returns, the consignor will receive a notification that they should pick up their items from your store.
- Items Sold: When an item sells, ConsignCloud will automatically send a notification to the consignor. This email will list all of the items sold to date and a running balance to be paid out to the consignor. You may want to take this opportunity to request more items or suggest that they spread the word about your consignment system to their friends and family.