ConsignCloud's consignment system requires login credentials. To add a new user:
1. Login to ConsignCloud
2. Click on the 'Settings' tab.
3. Select 'Add a User' from the left sidebar.
4. Select an access level.
Restrict Access to Certain Levels
ConsignCloud is more than just a POS. It's important to protect the entire system by requiring your employees to login, but you may not want all employees to be able to access all areas of ConsignCloud. There are 3 levels of access in ConsignCloud:
- Administrator: Access to all areas. Generally reserved for managers and owners. Be very selective to whom you give access to the entire consignment system. Administrators are the only users that can access reports, or more importantly, change settings and add new users.
- Employee: Access to sales, inventory, and accounts. Employees have the ability to add new consignor accounts, make payments to consignors, and add new inventory.
- Clerk: Clerks can only make sales, issue refunds or search inventory.