Adding new items to your inventory is quick and painless, and ConsignCloud's price suggestion tool takes the guesswork out of pricing your new items.
1. Login to ConsignCloud
2. Click on the 'Accounts' tab.
3. Find the consignor account for which you wish to add an item. Once you've found the consignor account, click on the name of the consignor.
4. Click on the 'Add an item' button near the top of the page.
5. Enter the generic name of the item in the 'Title' field. (ex. shirt, shorts, pants, etc.)
6. Enter the brand name of the item in the 'Brand' field. As you type, a drop down menu will appear containing brand names you've entered in the past. You may select one of these options or continue typing in the brand name.
7. Enter the size. Use common abbreviations like 'S' for 'small' and 'M' for medium.
8. Enter the color of the item. Use generic names of colors that all of your employees and co-workers will recognize.
9. Enter a description of the item. List simple defining characteristics like the fabric type, cut (long sleeve or short sleeve), etc.
10. Using the prices discovered by the price suggestion tool, set the price of the new item.
11. Using the drop down menu, select the quantity of the new item.
Once you've entered all of the information about the item, the price suggestion tool will display a range of prices based on past items with similar characteristics. The price suggestion tool will give you three prices:
- Average: The average price of all items matching the title and brand of the new item.
- High: The highest price of any item that matches the title and brand of the new item.
- Low: The lowest price of any item that matches the title and brand of the new item.