ConsignCloud keeps a running total of what is owed to each consignor. When a consignor comes in to collect, take the following steps to properly pay and record the payout to the consignor.
1. Login to ConsignCloud
2. Click on the 'Accounts' tab.
3. Find the consignor account using the search tools found at the top of screen.
4. Click on the blue button in the upper right corner that reads 'Settle Account'.
5. Open the cash drawer and pay the consignor the amount owed.
6. Click the large blue 'Pay Consignor' button to finalize the payout and record the transaction.