Consignor tracking is easy with ConsignCloud. Quickly add new consignor accounts, set advanced options like custom percentage splits, and enable instant sales and unsold items notifications.
1. Login to ConsignCloud
2. Click on the 'Accounts' tab.
3. Click on the 'Add an Account' button in the upper right hand corner, or click 'Add an Account' via the sidebar.
4. Enter the contact information for your new consignor.
Advanced Options Available
You may also set advanced options, by clicking 'Advanced Options' near the top of the form.
1. Choose the percentage split for each consignor. You may set the default percentage split in your 'Store Settings'.
2. To disable automatic sales notifications, deselect 'Enable sales notifications'. This is selected by default because we think this is one of the more powerful features of ConsignCloud.
3. Depending on your agreement with the consignor, you may want to return any unsold items after a certain period of time. If 'Return unsold items' is selected, ConsignCloud will automatically send a notification to the consignor requesting that they come pick up their remaining items.