Sometimes it will be useful to print directly from DYMO's software, rather than from the web browser. Perhaps you want to open your items in Excel first, or maybe DYMO is not working suddenly and you're in a jam.
Exporting out of ConsignCloud
- Go to "Inventory".
- Click the checkbox next to items you want to print, or select all with the top checkbox.
- Click "Bulk Actions".
- Click "Export tags (checked)".
- A file will download itself onto your computer. You don't have to open that file; just sit tight and let it download.
Importing into DYMO
- Open up the DYMO software, which you can install here, if you haven't already.
- Go to "File" > "Import Data and Print".
- Click "New".
- Search for the file that downloaded from ConsignCloud just a moment ago.
- Select that.
- Modify fields as you wish.
- Press "Print".