Sometimes, your consignment store will have an item that needs to be sold as a retail item. The item will sell, and the entire proceeds of the sale will go to your store, and not to the consignor.
To do this, you should assign a 0/100% split to the item.
Making a new retail item
- Navigate to the consignor's account.
- Click "+ Add Item".
- Before filling out the item information, click "Advanced Options".
- Under "Percent split", fill out a "0" in the first field. As you tab away, the second field (the denominator) should update to "100".
- Fill out the item information as normal.
- Click "Add Item" or press "Enter" to complete.
Making an existing item into a retail item
As long as an item has not sold, you are able to change the split of the item at any time.
- Search for the item and navigate to its page.
- At the top right, click "Edit item".
- Click "Advanced Options".
- Find the "Percent Split" field. Here, just enter 0% for the consignor's portion.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save".
Making a retail account
If you want an entire account of retail items, then check out our article on store accounts.